Friday, October 7, 2011

Justin Bieber Christmas Album Songs

Justin Bieber Christmas Album Songs – Justin Bieber is currently working on a Christmas album which is set to be released in November. It is titled “Under the Mistletoe” and it features collaborations with collaboration with Usher and Boyz-II-Men. Justin will also be doing a duet with Mariah Carey in the album.


“Justin and I are doing this duet together. It is my song, ‘All I Want For Christmas Is You,’ which I wrote and produced,” Carey says in a video posted on Twitter. “I think a lot of you are already surprised by this, and you’re going to be even more surprised when you hear it. The song sounds great. I’m very excited for everybody to hear it this Christmas, and to be totally festive with our festive collabo.”

Justin Bieber Christmas Album Songs

 
1. “Only Thing I Ever Get for Christmas”
2. “Mistletoe”
3. “The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire)” feat. Usher
4. “Santa Claus Is Coming To Town”
5. “Fa La La” feat. Boyz II Men
6. “Christmas Love”
7. “All I Want for Christmas Is You” Duet with Mariah Carey
8. “Drummer Boy” feat. Busta Rhymes
9. “All I Want Is You”
*10. “Fa La La (acapella)” feat. Boyz II Men
11. “Christmas Eve”
12. “Home This Christmas” feat. The Band Perry
*13. “Silent Night”
*14. “Pray”
*15. “Someday at Christmas”
* Included on deluxe edition only



Justin Bieber’s “Under the Mistletoe” album is set to be released on November 1, 2011, while the album’s first single, “Mistletoe,” will be released on October 18.

Join us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter!
Subscribe to The Pinoy Hot Spot by entering your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines Find me on Bloggers.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites